2017 RAWCS Southern Region Annual General Meeting
SUNDAY 20th AUGUST 2017
TO BE HELD AT
398 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine. Vic 3043
Phone: (03) 9335 2788
9.00 for 9.30 am
All Rotarians are invited to attend this significant occasion which will be of particular interest to Club Presidents, together with District and Club International and RAWCS Chairs, as the program will provide interesting and important information for sourcing, planning, and financing an International project.
Please advise the Secretary as soon as possible if you are coming so the numbers can be confirmed with catering. Please advise of any Dietary Requirements.
Cheques can also be made payable to the RAWCS – Southern Region Inc. to be sent to PP Virginia Turner, 649, Hampton St, Brighton. Vic. 3186.
Districts and Clubs are encouraged to display any material pertinent to their projects. Displays should be delivered to the Hotel by 8.30am on 20 August 2017
- Welcome – Chairman PDG Mani Seneviratne
- Apologies – Secretary – Virginia Turner
Open Annual General Meeting – Chairman PDG Mani Seneviratne
- Minutes of previous AGM – Ciloms Airport Lodge 28th Aug 2016
- Chairman 2016-17 report – Chairman PDG Lew Pretorius
- Financial Reports
- Regional Reports
- Nominations for Regional Office Bearers 2018/19
- Close Annual General Meeting.
Open Southern Region Meeting – Chairman Mani Seneviratne
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Previous Meeting (28 May 2017)
- Business Arising
- Chairman’s Report – PDG Mani Seneviratne
- Treasurer’s Report – Damian Harman
- Project Volunteer Co-Coordinator’s Report — David Ronksley.
- Regional Webmaster / Marketing Report – Stuart McArthur
- Australian Benevolent Fund Co-Coordinator’s Report – David Ronksley
- Reports: DIK Footscray & Geelong
- Disaster Aid Australia
- Shelter Box
- Aqua box
Presentation by National Treasurer Mike Whitehouse – “What RAWCS can do for your club & Community”
- Safe Sanitation and Water Saves Lives (S.S.W.S.L.) Reports – Bill Chapman
- Rotarians Against Malaria (R.A.M.) Reports – Gloria Hargreaves
- District Chairman’s Reports
9780 9790, 9800, 9810, 9820, 9830
- Publications – John Gander
- Nepal Program – Peter Hall
- General Business
- Close Meeting – PDG Mani Seneviratne
LUNCH – Lunch will be served, at a cost of $10 per person
For further information regarding Program and Registration or to place additional items on the Agenda for discussion, please contact the RAWCS – SR secretary PP Virginia Turner
RAWCS – Southern Region
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0414 245 815
For those wishing to stay overnight on Saturday 19th, 2017. we suggest you contact Judy of Ciloms Airport Lodge directly, they are keeping some rooms for the participants. If you are travelling from interstate, the Airport Hotel courtesy bus would pick you up from the airport, subject to you keeping the hotel informed about your flight schedule.
When booking your accommodation mention that you are in for RAWCS –SR Rotary AGM.
Nominations are open for the following positions. For full details, please refer to the nomination form below.
- Project Volunteer Coordinator
- Rotary Benevolent Fund Coordinator
- Safe Sanitation and Water Saves Lives
- Newsletter & Promotion Coordinator